Mattress 100 Day Layer Exchange: Comfort Guarantee
Sunshine Mattress Co. knows an incredible night's rest starts on the perfect mattress. Our dual-sided design allows each sleeper to customize the support level of their side of the mattress. Depending on your selection, some Sunshine Mattresses have multiple firmness levels built right in! It's as simple as unzipping the cover and making the necessary changes.
Don't rush to make changes though, give your body time to adjust to the newfound comfort. We recommend a minimum 14 nights. After that, we are just a phone call or email away to discuss your options.
Your comfort is guaranteed!
Exchange & Returns:
Contact us within 14 days of receipt in order to discuss the specific details of our return policy further. Please remember that in order to be eligible for a return, certain conditions must be met:
- For hygienic reasons, the item in question must be unused, unopened and in its original packaging.
- Gift Cards, Promotional Items and Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive authorization to return an item, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from the total amount of the refund.
- Sunshine cannot guarantee that we will receive the returned item(s) since we rely on third parties to process these shipments. If an item becomes lost in transit, Sunshine cannot be held responsible for this loss. Please contact the shipping company for clarification and resolution.
20 Year Limited Warranty:
First 10 years non-prorated. Second 10 years prorated.
Sunshine Mattress Co. makes every effort in providing the best Organic Mattress using only the finest materials available. If, however, you discover a defect in your new product, simply contact us by phone or email and we will gladly have it resolved.
If a defect is discovered during the period of your warranty, Sunshine Mattress Co. will repair or replace (at our option) the defective item within a reasonable timeframe.
Sunshine Mattress Co. reserves the right to refuse service and invalidate this warranty when, upon inspection, the sleep set is found to be in an unsanitary condition, or when the product failure is due to cause other than defective workmanship or materials.
Sunshine Mattress Co. does not cover any transportation costs. Warranty is awarded to the original purchaser of the product (not transferable); proof of purchase and photos may be required to open a warranty claim.
Mattresses (Adult 20 year / Baby & Junior 10 Year):
- Stitches pulled out of quilting
- Body indentations in latex of 1.5" or greater
- Sagging: Your mattress must be supported by a matching foundation, or equivalent, and an appropriate frame. If unsure, contact us for more details.
Foundations (20 Year):
- Splits in the wood frame
- Loose or broken slats
Accessories (3 Year):
- Defective stitching
Issues Not Covered:
- Any product with stains, soiling, or burns, odours, pilling of fabric from washing
- Pillows, duvets or mattress covers that have been washed
- Natural odours/smells from fabrics or raw materials
- Shrinking of materials
- Mold or mildew caused by improper use/care
- Damage caused by moving/abuse
- Comfort preferences
- Sheet fit
- Structural damage due to improper bed frame
- Other possibilities not mentioned in this warranty